An OH|ID is a digital ID issued by the State of Ohio. Your OH|ID provides a single, secure entry point to many of the online tools and applications used by state agencies.
Having an OH|ID means you can log into OHID.Ohio.gov to submit forms, complete reports and access online systems across different state agencies -- all with a single username and password.
There’s no cost and we’ll never share your personal information. Learn more about how we keep your information secure.
Create your OH|ID
Anyone can create an OH|ID. It’s free and we’ll never share your personal information.
Go to Create OH|ID Account
1. Enter your name, date of birth and email.
2. We’ll email you a one-time PIN to verify your email address.
3. Create your username. This will be your OH|ID.
4. Create a password.
5. Agree to the terms and conditions.
6. Answer the verification question so we know that you are not a robot.
Go to Forgot Password
1. Enter your User ID
2. Answer the validation question so we know you’re not a robot.
3. Click Next.
4. Choose how you want to receive the one-time code that will get you back into your account, by text or email. Or use the third-party verification tool from Experian(R) to answer questions and get back into your account.
Go to Forgot Username
1. Enter the email you used to create your account.
2. Answer the validation question.
3. Click Submit.
Watch for an email from donotreply-EnterpriseIdentity@ohio.gov with your username.